Synex has recently completed the construction of its new chemical research facility in Maastricht, Netherlands. This state-of-the-art complex incorporates office space as well as four modern laboratories, including a dedicated analytical laboratory and a kilolab.
With our highly skilled chemists and the latest equipment, we can rapidly synthesise molecules to multi-kilogram scale, in-house and within strict deadlines.
Our facilities boast the following equipment and technologies:
- HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS
- Radleys Carousel 6 Plus Reaction Station
- Vacuum-jacketed reactors from 250ml to 20L with Huber thermostats (-80°C to +200°C)
- Buchi Reveleris® X2 Preparative Flash Chromatography System
- Buchi R-220 Pro 20L rotary evaporator and multiple bench top units
- Microwave and photochemical reactor
- V-blender, cone mill and rotary tablet press
For process chemistry and manufacture, we are able to take advantage of the assets of trusted partners in order to provide a truly integrated production service for all phases of product development.